At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best talents to join us on our journey.
We’re looking to grow our Product department with the help of a couple additional Product Managers. If you think you have what it takes – send us your application today!
As a Product Manager at Viaplay you will be responsible for identifying what will create most value for our customers and our business. We are looking for a Product Manager with strong leadership skills that can work with our engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to tackle any challenge ahead. Together with the team, you will develop new features in all stages of the product development cycle; from discovery to ideation and launch, to validation and further iterations. New features are balanced over time to also maintain our current product, ensuring we deliver a high-quality product to our users every day. Your responsibility is to constantly monitor user and market expectations, trends and behaviors to understand in which direction Viaplay as a product need to grow over time, balancing short- and long-term value.
Our cross-functional Product Teams work towards one mission within different Product Areas, related to our Viaplay customer journey. The PMs within one Product area report to the respective Head of Product Area. Each product team consist of a Product Manager, Engineering Manager, Product Designer and backend/frontend developers. We believe in team involvement and autonomy, where diverse points of views are reflected and broad expertise is shaping the product. In this role you will work in a data-driven product organization, using experimentation and validation as part of product process. In the PM role it is your responsibility to ensure the team collects and use all data and insights needed to identify the most valuable next bet. You are also in charge of ensuring safe and quick delivery strategies for each of the teams’ initiatives. All of this work happens together with the team along with support functions in the organization.
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content, and culture.
The journey ahead
In the last year, we have brought Viaplay to Iceland, the Baltics, Poland, the US and Netherlands and next we will go live in the UK later this year. By the end of 2023, we will be live in 16 countries.
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Passionate product leader with strong communication skills and experience working in a large organization, with high demand for collaboration
- Ability to define goals and create clarity and team engagement towards them
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Proven ability to work with user insights; both quantitative and qualitative to understand customer problems and validate impacts.
- Flexible mindset, with the ability to work on both operational and strategic levels
Sounds like a match? Please apply and attach your CV or connect with your LinkedIn.
What we offer you
Our HQ is in Stockholm. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. Some of the benefits we offer you when working here are:
- A hybrid and flexible work model to make it able to work part-time remotely.
- An agile approach, freedom to try out new things and independent decision-making by our autonomous teams.
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks, pair programming and mob programming.
- An innovative environment with hackdays two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the office coming from different backgrounds.
- An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours and parental leave pay lift.
Hit Play on your career!
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter.
Viaplay Group AB (publ.) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group AB (publ.) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’).