At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in, we’re now looking for a B2B Marketing Project Manager to strengthen the team in our office in Oslo and report to the Head of B2B Marketing. This is a temporary cover due to maternity leave.
As a B2B Marketing Project Manager you will be responsible for all daily contact with our Norwegian distribution partners’ marketing teams to secure constant awareness and campaigns. You will be responsible for driving campaigns for our channels and Viaplay with our partners, ensure they are updated with content, marketing assets and that our joint activities support sales and marketing of our products and consumer brands. Furthermore, you will:
- Be point of contact for all partners’ marketing teams for campaigns and activities
- Be responsible for ensuring our Norwegian partners priorities our content and brand targets in their campaigns and consumer communication
- Be responsible for approval of partner assets and guide partners on our guidelines
- Work closely with commercial team and secure they are supported with content information and insights as needed
- Together with Commercial team support local partners campaign activities and activations for Viaplay Group’s products and consumer brands
- Write newsletters, update sports rights and always be proactive in collecting assets
- Ensure a proactive dialogue and plan with partners marketing teams in terms of campaign activities
The B2B Marketing team sits within the Marketing function, which is responsible for all marketing activities across brands and markets. We work daily on supporting sales activities and driving Viaplay Group brands with our local partners and aim to be the preferred partner through strong content, great campaigns and high-quality support.
The journey ahead
At Viaplay Group you will have a varied work week and be in contact with numerous stakeholders across the organization. You will keep close contact with your colleagues in the Commercial team planning for and supporting activities with our partners as well as your colleagues in the B2B Marketing team. In addition, you will have daily contact with the local marketing teams, the Viaplay Group's in-house agency in London, our local sports departments, and our colleagues in offices around the Nordics. With a proactive mindset and a ”can-do” attitude you will help identify future initiatives and propose various measures to optimize the marketing plan and visibility through our partners. This means you will have a great opportunity to influence the course of your everyday work life.
It is a nessesarity that you are fluent in Norwegian (both written and oral) as well English. As sports is of great interest for the Norwegian partners it is therefore a plus if you have a natural interest in sports.
What we are looking for
You are a person who loves having a lot of things to do and who enjoys that no days are alike. You come to the office in high spirits, are outgoing and an outstanding team player. In addition to having a high level of execution, you have solid project management skills. You are responsible, and you love to create results. You enjoy practical tasks and thrive in a role where you deliver with short deadlines. You are good at giving as well as writing presentations, and you have a creative mindset at the highest level. Furthermore, we expect you to be full of initiative and be strong in structuring you work.
Ideal candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing, project management or similar
- 3+ years working with marketing or project management preferably with B2B experience
- Knowledge about the Norwegian media landscape, could be from a media, telco or TV perspective or from an agency
- Experience in development and project management of marketing campaigns and activities
- Experience with online sales, digital marketing and hands on experience working with digital channels is a plus (web, SoMe, video)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Norwegian
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay Group values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It's time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email.
Viaplay Group AB (publ.) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group (publ.) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’).