At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in, we’re now looking for a UX Researcher to strengthen the team in our office in Stockholm.
As a UX Researcher working with the Developer Experience Team, you will help create an environment of continuous learning, enable developers to be productive and to help enable developers focus on their tasks, solve complex problems and aid them in contributing to the success of Viaplay.
The journey ahead
The Developer Experience Team (Dev Ex) is responsible for fostering the right environment to facilitate innovation as well as helping developers be engaged and productive in their day-to-day work. The Dev EX team is also responsible for collaborating with Engineering and platform teams to make improvements that will make collaboration easier and seamless. The Dev Ex team also facilitates developer onboarding activities, as well as facilitates activities within the organization that promote learning and networking.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher with knowledge of organizational structure and working with technical teams.
Main responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with stakeholders and design team members.
- Choosing a method and overseeing research.
- Analyzing data.
- Discovering action steps and insights to share with designers.
- Analytical thinking.
Previous experience working with technical teams and knowledge within Organizational Psychology.
What we offer you
- Unlimited access to our full Viaplay product including live sports, movie rentals, series, channels and more.
- Freedom to try out new things and independent decision-making by our autonomous teams.
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- An innovative environment with hack days two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the office coming from different backgrounds.
- An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours as well as remote work, and parental leave pay lift.
We are a company that prioritizes people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter.