At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in, we’re now looking for a Production Assistant to strengthen our Production team in London with a focus on the Dutch market.
The Production Assistant role is the perfect way to kick-start your career in the Broadcast and Creative industry, plus you’ll be working for the award-winning creative production team! The focus of the role is to ensure all creative assets are delivered in time to meet on-air deadlines with the correct quality-controlled information on screen. The role will play an integral part of the channel production plus will also have close relationships with marketing managers in the local territories regarding scheduling and transmission.
The journey ahead
- Weekly versioning sessions preparing material for on-air using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ensuring legal clearance of promos for on-air use and according to technical standards
- Liaising closely with clients in the local territories to ensure optimal quality and delivery
- Liaising closely with scheduling to ensure on-air dates are met with the correct versions
- Music reporting
- Implementation of seasonal looks in liaison with Creative Director
- Translating promo scripts and directing of voice-over artists
- Assisting promo producers in researching and obtaining promotional footage
- Archiving and filing promos and scripts
- Organizing server databases
- Creating stills for dynamic branding, monitoring the creation and delivery of channel branding elements
What we are looking for
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
- Degree level or equivalent preferable
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Photoshop skills is an advantage, although training is provided
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to multitask and effectively prioritise tasks
- You have great communication skills and can articulate all concepts with voiceover artists, creative producers and clients who sit in the local Scandinavian territories
- Passionate about TV/broadcasting
- Meticulous attention to detail required and high standards of quality control
- Able to prioritise workload and respond well under pressure
- Flexible and responds quickly to ad hoc/time-critical requests
- Team player, service-minded and has a can-do attitude
- Takes initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay Group values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It's time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email. Please submit your application in English.
Viaplay Group AB (publ.) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group (publ.) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’).