Are you known for pushing the boundaries of digital products while having fun? Do you want to create an experience that customers really love? Awesome, then we think you would love working here at Viaplay! We are looking for a Product Designer to join Viaplay to help build a product that people love, here in our office in Stockholm.
Viaplay is one of the world's fastest-growing streaming groups. If you want to be part of our success story, don't hesitate to send in your application today!
The role will focus on elevating the product across mobile, web and TV. You will be working across all parts of the customer experience, collaborating tightly within a cross-functional team, but also looking at ensuring best design practices and processes. You will work to ensure a brand-wide consistency and delightful experience for our customers now and in the future. You will work with both cutting-edge concepts as well as feature improvements, and it will all provide lots of challenges and fun.
Team Attract owns the experience of our web visitors before they become customers. Our mission is to create an engaging and inspiring first impression that will lead more visitors to subscribe to our service. You will be part of a cross-functional team along with front and backend developers, product analysts, a product manager and an engineering manager that work closely together to create a high quality user experience. We are working closely with stakeholders like Marketing and other teams in the organization to ensure consistency and alignment. We value collaboration and we see the Product Designer as a key role that brings the whole team together to solve our user's pain points and create a product they love.
The challenge ahead
You'll use your passion and expertise for designing innovative user experiences to help influence and shape the direction of our product. You'll work in a highly diverse, collaborative, and engaging cross-functional team to help define, visualize, and drive new concepts and solutions to challenging problems.
- Creating holistic design solutions that address business, technology, and user requirements
- Working within a highly collaborative team to deliver a world-class product experience
- Helping set up and maintain design methodology and processes
Who you are
We are looking for a senior designer with a strong portfolio in digital product design. You are passionate about pushing the boundaries, have a solid experience in multi-platform design, are a strong advocate for design process, and want to be a part of a fun team working to transform the streaming experience for our customers. As a designer, you have:
- Extensive background working with user experience and user interface design, preferably at various companies.
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle. From research and insights to prototyping, and high fidelity solutions.
- You have a strong UX focus and experience working with the customer journey.
- Confidence to run cross-functional design projects and improvements across multiple platforms.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams. Eager to include other designers, product managers, developers, and stakeholders in the design process to gather input and diverse perspectives.
- An ability to present and communicate design approaches to cross-functional partners
- Strong focus on the user-centric design process, and design principles
- Experience with designing products on multiple platforms and a good understanding of best practices
As a person, you are collaborative and enjoy working with other product designers. You are a creative person with great design skills who strives for high quality results. You have a good attitude, a sense of humor, and ability to work with others in a creative team environment. Furthermore, you have experience working with both data-driven insights and qualitative user insights to help drive design decisions.
Join our journey
We offer a creative environment with focus on ongoing development and execution of a product aspiring to be in the forefront of digital user experience. We work on a great variety of platforms, we have a strong design process focus integrated in the development process, and work closely with our users through needs mapping, feedback and testing.
Our ambition is to be the best company to work for in the digital industry. We constantly strive towards building strong, collaborative teams, and creating an inspiring work environment.
Time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your resume (or updated Linkedin profile). Unfortunately, we do not accept applications through email. But if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Hugo.