At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in, we’re now looking for an Executive Producer for our upcoming Viaplay Originals. The position is located in Stockholm.
Viaplay Group continues to look for the best and brightest minds to join us on our journey and is currently seeking an Executive Producer to support the mission of the Scripted Content function and you will report to the Head of Scripted Content Sweden. As an Executive Producer for the scripted content your main responsibility will be to secure that our productions live up to the Viaplay quality standards.
The journey ahead
The responsibilities of this position include – but are not limited to:
- Take part of pitches and developments from creators and production companies.
- Support and coach productions in the creative process from early stages of development to a published format.
- Form and maintain good relationships with the creatives and production companies.
- Taking full ownership of our local Viaplay Original productions by ensuring the quality and vision of the projects.
What we are looking for
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Extensive experience working with series production – preferably as a (executive) producer, showrunner, editor or similar position at production companies and/or broadcasters.
- Great communication skills – externally with the production companies to ensure clear communication and feedback and internally within Viaplay Group to keep relevant stakeholders up to date on ongoing productions.
- An eye for good stories and storytelling to ensure that we choose the right stories for Viaplay.
- Good at taking initiatives, with a problem-solving approach and an open mindset – not afraid to challenge status quo.
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It’s time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email.
During the summer here at Viaplay Group, the majority of our employees are taking some time off for some well-deserved summer break, and we hope you're too.
Due to this, it might take a little bit longer for us to get back to you. We do however promise that we'll do the best that we can to make sure you will hear from us as soon as possible.
Viaplay Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group AB (publ.) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’)