At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in, we’re now looking for a Creative Producer to strengthen the team in our office in London.
The Creative Producer will be responsible for the end-to-end production (conceptualisation, scripting, directing, producing and packaging) of promotional content for our Viaplay platforms. Providing the channels with high quality, creative, attention grabbing and innovative visual ideas and solutions for all promotional campaign elements, that are in line with current branding and on-air practices.
The journey ahead
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Create original 360 campaigns to be used on and off air across all channels, brands and platforms. This will include: creating original and/or re-versioned promos, create radio commercials, overseeing creation of print ads, digital outdoor assets as well as digital marketing assets.
- Must be able to generate conceptual ideas, create a pitch document and pitch the idea to the Creative Director and/or marketing teams on a regular basis. This will involve delivering on the brief expectations, illustrate how to produce the idea within budget, work with Designers to produce mock-ups as well as the Story Board Artists for story boards and illustrate your idea effectively and articulately.
- Book the appropriate length of studio time, graphics, audio & other post-production to minimise costs and complete work within a given timeline.
- Produce to set budgets and turn around projects to meet deadlines, sometimes at short notice.
- Edit and grade promos, direct graphics and audio sessions.
- Communicate and present ideas and updates articulately to/with stakeholders: managers, producers, production team and external production companies when necessary.
- Must be able to direct small to medium size shoots which will include the ability to manage a production team, direct actors confidently and liaise with clients professionally.
- Keep up to date with trends within popular culture and marketing to maximise impact of all promotional material on all platforms.
What we are looking for
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Be familiar with, and comply with Viaplay Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy, Code of Conduct, Whistleblower Policy and the Information/IT Security policy (Current policies can always be found on Hive).
- Attend training and on own initiative develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Dutch language is a bonus for any applicants
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It’s time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email.
Viaplay Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group AB (publ.) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’)