At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in, we are now looking for a middleweight Graphic Designer to strengthen our London based team.
As part of our design department, you will be an integral part of every stage of the creative process, collaborating with our team of Designers and Creative Producers, all the while working closely with our clients on a wide range of projects. From large 360 campaigns, channel branding and key art to everyday broadcast and digital graphics projects.
The journey ahead
We are seeking an excellent Graphic Designer to conceptualize and execute projects from pitch to final production. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast-paced, successful and exciting international organisation within the media industry.
As Middleweight Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Utilise creative visual skills to build strong brand identities that work across all platforms.
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond well under pressure.
- Develop engaging graphic assets for our current brands and products.
- Design stunning key art and content-based assets.
- Be a brand guardian, ensure all work produced follows our brand guidelines.
- Drive change within the team.
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas to clients and the production team.
- Liaise with clients to discuss project brief and delivery requirements, as well as, media and technology used.
What we are looking for
- Highly self-motivated and responsible individual.
- Exceptional design and typographical skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent concept development skills.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- A conceptual thinker with the confidence to be able to pitch ideas both to the team and clients.
- Able to prioritise workloads and respond well under pressure.
- Have a positive attitude and ability to inspire other team members.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Degree level or equivalent in Graphic Design.
- Industry experience across multiple brands.
- Proven ability to execute high-quality designs for commercial use.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- MAC Operator
- Knowledge of Adobe Aftereffects and an interest in Motion Graphics.
- Previous branding experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Nordic, Dutch or Polish language.
- Passionate about streaming services and entertainment content.
To be considered for this role please ensure you submit your latest showreel and portfolio that showcases your talent in design and animation along with your application.
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritizes people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at NENT Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at NENT Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energizing beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It’s time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email.
Viaplay Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’)