At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international streaming challenger. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a B2B marketing Project Manager in our UK, Chiswick office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
The B2B Marketing team is a part of the Marketing function, which is responsible for all marketing activities across brands and markets. Working daily to support sales activities and driving Viaplay brand with our local partners, aiming to be the preferred partner through strong content, great campaign and high quality support. The functions main mission is to ensure the Viaplay vision comes to life: to be the leading Nordic streaming service provider and content producer with a global appeal.
As a B2B Marketing Project Manager you will be involved with many internal and external stakeholders across different functions, and you will be responsible for;
- All contact with our distribution partners’ marketing teams for our international markets, primarily working with UK partners.
- Driving campaigns for Viaplay with our partners, ensure they are updated with content, marketing assets and that our joint activities support sales and marketing of Viaplay.
- Be responsible for approval of partner assets and guide partners on Viaplay guidelines.
- Work close with and ensure that the Commercial team are supported with content information and insights as needed and together support the local partners campaign activities for Viaplay.
- Be proactive in your daily dialogue and planning with partners marketing teams in terms of campaign activities and evaluations.
- Work closely with the rest of MarCom teams in terms of execution and guidelines.
You will report to the Head of B2B Marketing, placed in Copenhagen.
The journey ahead
At Viaplay you will have a varied work week and be in contact with numerous stakeholders across the organization. You will keep close contact with your colleagues in the Commercial team planning for and supporting activities with our partners as well as your colleagues in the B2B Marketing team. In addition, you will have daily contact with the local marketing teams, the Viaplay Group's in-house agency in London, our local sports departments, and our colleagues in offices around the Nordics. With a proactive mindset, you will help identify future initiatives and propose various measures to optimize the marketing plan and visibility through our partners. This means you will have a great opportunity to influence the course of your everyday work life.
What we are looking for
You are a person who loves having a lot of things to do and who enjoys that no days are alike. Having solid project management skills, being responsible, persistent and a person that loves to create results. You enjoy practical tasks and thrive in a role where you deliver with short deadlines. You are good at giving as well as writing presentations. Furthermore, we expect you to be full of initiative and be strong in structuring your work.
We believe you have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, project management or similar
- 3-5 years working with marketing or project management preferably within media, telco or TV industry or from an agency
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
It's a bonus if you have:
- Experience with B2B Marketing
- Experience in development and project management of marketing campaigns and activities – and preferably with an international perspective
- Hands on experience working with digital channels (web, SoMe, video)
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It’s time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email.
Viaplay Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group AB (publ.) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’)