At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international entertainment provider. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
We are setting expanding distribution of Viaplay in North America and are looking for an International Business Operation Manager to strengthen the International SVOD team.
The journey ahead
At Viaplay Group, we’re passionate about developing products people love and bringing captivating experiences to our customers. We are currently in the middle of an exciting expansion journey to bring Viaplay to customers in more European countries and North America. If you want to be part of shaping the future of streaming, we offer an exciting role in a fun and fast-paced environment.
In this role you will be responsible for driving Viaplay’s growth in North America through B2B sales and marketing channels.
Together with the rest of the team you will make sure that our distribution partner agreements are met, and we maximize every opportunity to market and grow distribution with our partners. You will represent Viaplay with the corporate offices of our partners to build strong relationships in an effort to drive revenue and subscription growth. You will also coordinate operational processes with these partners to streamline reporting and content marketing priorities. Finally, you will work within each local market to identify and launch grassroots marketing campaigns and events to drive awareness and subscription of Viaplay.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner Management.
- Strategic customer base development and sales optimization.
- Negotiations and execution of campaigns, and ensure a proactive dialogue and plan with partners marketing and commercial teams in terms of campaign activities.
- Commercial content and marketing management with partners. And be responsible for approval of partner assets and guide partners on Viaplay consumer brand guidelines.
- Supervising contract implementation and subscriber reports
- Close contact and coordination with the International Partnership team about current and potential partners and Head of B2B marketing about all marketing created with partners.
What we are looking for
We believe that you are an organised and self-driven person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are target-driven with a highly entrepreneurial and innovative mindset. You love to work with partner corporations to drive marketing and sales growth. To succeed in this role, we expect you to have solid experience in sales, partner marketing and content distribution operations in North America.
To be a successful candidate you:
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or similar.
- Previous experience from the Streaming industry
- Previous experience on growth of direct-to-consumer sales of an SVOD streaming platform.
- Have experience in B2B sales and marketing experience, preferably in media or content distribution.
- Possess strong communication skill and have experience with stakeholder management.
Bonus requirements that make you stand out from the rest:
- Experience with B2B content sales strategies in a digital subscription environment and/or the media industry.
- Experience in launching new products, preferably in the content space
- Share our passion for Nordic noir and Scandinavian movies and series.
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It’s time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email.
Viaplay Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group AB (publ.) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’)