At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in, we’re now looking for a Polish speaking Senior Creative to strengthen the team in our office in London.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Creatively leading, approving and quality checking all Viaplay Poland & Baltic campaign deliverables
- Managing and developing stakeholder relationships by having close contact with the marketing teams and external production companies
- Safeguard the Viaplay brand and establish an efficient workflow with the internal Brand team.
- Managing freelancers and external production companies to deliver assets on deadline that are to the highest standard and within the Viaplay brand guidelines
- Creatively guiding and supporting external production companies
- Approving and QCing all assets created for PR or B2B for Viaplay Poland & Baltics by the Creative team
- Attend training and on own initiative develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Be familiar with, and comply with Viaplay Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy, Code of Conduct, Whistleblower Policy and the Information/IT Security policy
- Maintain staff by recruiting, orienting, coaching and training employees; maintaining a positive, safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities and delivering honest, constructive feedback
The journey ahead
The Marketing function’s main mission is to ensure that the Viaplay Group vision comes to life: To be the European streaming champion.
What we are looking for
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- A great eye for detail
- Experience feeding back about Creative output and project leading
- Excellent, professional communication skills
- Expert organisational skills
- Native level language skills in Polish
- Knowledge of international streaming services
- Senior Creative experience
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritizes people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energizing beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
It’s time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page. We do not accept applications through email.
Viaplay Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Viaplay Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’)