At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for an Unreal Designer in our Stockholm or Copenhagen office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
At Viaplay Group you would be joining our cutting-edge creative Look & Feel Team that consists of a group of passionate, creative professionals who pride themselves on delivering high quality sports graphics for over 50.000 hours of live sport in 9+ countries every year.
Our AR/VR Designers are an integral part of every stage of the creative Look & Feel process, collaborating with our team of visual directors and editorial sport teams on a wide range of projects. From launching a new virtual set design for one of our multinational sports rights and creating unreal promos to telling a local story with the help of augmented reality.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond well under pressure.
- Use Unreal animation and sound effects to tell stories.
- Develop stunning AR and VR graphic assets for our world class sports rights.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a large team depending on the project.
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas to our visual directors and editorial team.
- Able to receive a creative brief and deliver stunning results under tight deadlines
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an Unreal Designer who truly understands the look, feel and physics of 3D animation. Someone who lives and breathes polygons, materials and lights. A designer who is able to execute Unreal projects from the initial idea all the way to final production. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast paced, successful, and expanding international organization working with world class sports.
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
- Degree level or equivalent preferable in Design, Motion or 3D Animation.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced Unreal.
- Proficient in Adobe CC.
- Proficient working in English.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Previous proven industry experience as a Unreal motion designer
- A showreel and portfolio that showcases your talent in design and animation is mandatory.
- A can-do attitude, sense of humor and the ability to work humbly with others.
- We’ve got you covered! Paid vacation every year, pension scheme, insurance scheme with health care coverage if you should need it.
- A safe space to grow and up-skill. Our learning culture puts you in the driver’s seat of your own development, while always making sure you feel supported with regular knowledge-sharing sessions, technical training, mentorship opportunities and peer-to-peer networks.
- A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
- Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. That’s why you can count on a free Viaplay subscription to keep up with all the latest series and movies as well!
Hit play today
To be considered for this role please ensure you submit your latest showreel and portfolio that showcases your talent in design and animation along with your application.
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.