At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a People Partner in our Amsterdam, Netherlands office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
As People Relations Partner you have a people-first approach to our ways of working, working from Amsterdam, covering both our Dutch and Polish markets. You will support and advise individuals across the organization in your dedicated market(s) regarding the full employee life-cycle, including our people policies, guidelines, and processes. Your aim is to enable operational excellence and be a strong representative of People & Sustainability towards our employees in all day-to- day interactions.
- Roll-out and local execution of Viaplay Group yearly processes (Development Dialogue, Salary Review, STI, Employee survey, Talent Management, Succession Planning...etc) in collaboration with People Business Partners and relevant teams across P&S.
- Provide local consultation, guidance and support on People projects and initiatives driven by the HQs, engaging in a fast-paced team environment.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition (recruitment, interviews, mobility cases...) following the Group standards and guaranteeing an optimal candidate experience.
- Be the point of contact for employees and managers handling people related questions proactively, ei: administration, benefits, employment law, absence, data & systems, in collaboration with stakeholders across People & Sustainability.
- Actively lead, guide and support change initiatives to achieve operational excellence in prioritized areas in line with people strategy.
- Be an ambassador of Viaplay ́s culture, working continuously to improve our wellbeing, working environment and ensuring local regulations are compliant.
What we’re looking for
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
- Bachelor ́s Degree in a related field and +4 years of HR corporate experience
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
- Experience in matrix organizations and working across-countries
- You are used to work autonomously, report remotely and have a hands-on and a pro-active attitude
- Knowledge of common HR areas and processes. Demonstrated understanding of labor legislation, HR systems, benefits and policies
- You are service minded and have strong work-ethic
- You have an analytical mindset and structured work habits
- You are self-driven and can manage and develop your own projects as well as others
- You are results-oriented and pragmatic
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and have a positive “can- do” attitude
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay Group values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.