At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for an IT Productivity Specialist in our Stockholm office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
As an IT Productivity Specialist, you will be part of a diverse, talented, and forward-thinking group of humorous tech people that are working with enabling business productivity by elevating the use of our IT application suite.
You will be working closely with the business, understanding their need, and drive meaningful change.
We believe that you are passionate about unlocking the potential in how the teams and individuals are using our tools to reach ever higher levels of productivity, meaning and well-being. We know that there is no single way to do this and are always looking for new ways and ideas to learn about the business needs and what our tools can do for them, but here are some thoughts:
As an IT Productivity Specialist, you will have a lot of freedom to shape the way you work so we also think that you have strategies to be effective in a varied and exploratory environment. You might be naturally comfortable with uncertainty and complexity, or you might be adept at taming it by creating structures to guide you in navigating it. We think that you have a knack for seeing the big picture and can make new connections in trying to make sense of a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
What we´re looking for:
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
- Experience of taking a leading role in different IT related initiatives and projects
- Experience of building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of promoting applications by presenting the benefits and the value they can bring using PowerPoint and you have an eye for making professional presentation materials
- Experience of collecting business needs and translating them into user stories
- Experience of trouble shooting, managing incidents, configuration, testing, and answering technical questions
Who you are:
At Viaplay, your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do.
To be successful, we believe that:
- You are an extrovert who loves standing in front of people presenting the value of the services we provide
- You can explain complicated solutions in a way that is easy to understand using overview drawings, statistics, and charts to prove your point
- You have a positive mindset and love to work with people
- You have excellent communication skills and superb written and verbal communication skills in English and in Swedish
- We’ve got the basics covered (and then some)! 30 days of paid vacation every year, flexible work arrangements and extra compensation on top of a parental pay lift.
- Your wellbeing matters. We have an attractive pension and insurance scheme with full health care coverage should you need it.
- An innovative environment with Hack Days, not once, but twice a year. This week-long initiative allows you to think outside the box and deliver creative, technical solutions that (more often than not) go on to be implemented, either in our product or our ways of working.
- A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
- Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. So, access to Viaplay seems only fair for you to get to know the product.
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.