At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a IT Technician in our Copenhagen office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
As IT Technician at Viaplay Group Sport Denmark you will join our talented and humorous Tech Team which is supporting our Production Infrastructure. You’ll work closely with our talented Sports Production crew and we do TV transmission 24/7.
We thrive to deliver the best and most helpful support to our amazing colleagues and everyday will be a new challenge.
- IT Support
- Video NLE (Adobe Premiere)
- Virtual Environment (Horizon VMware)
- Network Infrastructure
- IT Security
- Windows, Linux and Mac
What we’re looking for
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
- Experience with IT Support or educated as Data Technician.
- You understand and speak fluent Danish and English.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Server Administration
- HPe Auroba Enterprise
- Video over IP SMPTE 2110
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Premiere)
- Knowledge about Video Codecs
- We’ve got you covered! 25+5 days of paid vacation every year, pension scheme, insurance scheme with health care coverage if you should need it.
- Your wellbeing matters. A canteen where you get served breakfast and beneficial lunches.
- A safe space to grow and up-skill. Our learning culture puts you in the driver’s seat of your own development, while always making sure you feel supported with regular knowledge-sharing sessions, technical training, mentorship opportunities and peer-to-peer networks.
- A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
- Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. That’s why you can count on a free Viaplay subscription to keep up with all the latest series and movies as well!
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.