At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and are on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey. We are a sports right holder in the UK, with a streaming platform and pay tv channels on sky.
Right now, we’re searching for a Digital Marketing Manager in our London office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
Viaplay Group’s Marketing and Communications department is responsible for communicating and promoting our prioritized content while keeping our brand’s best interest in mind. Our KPI’s are driving D2C sales, which we do through building awareness and engagement. In the role as Digital Project Manager, the main responsibility is to develop concepts, managing creative, producing and implementing the campaigns. You will have a stronger focus on digital marketing.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage our digital marketing projects, plan out the entire communication cycle of a campaign from beginning to end, with the support of the rest of the team and our agencies.
- Be main point person for project related questions as well as manage the plans for internal and external presentations and reporting.
- Set the concept for digital campaigns together with SVP of Marketing and Communications UK/NA and specialized markets.
- Plan, produce and implement all aspects of assigned projects in our social medias channels and bought media channels.
- Work closely with SVP of Marketing and Media Agency in regard to all media buys and evaluations of such.
- Manage good relationships with all internal and external production partners.
- Be familiar with and comply with Viaplay Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy, Code of Conduct, Whistle-blower Policy and the Information/IT Security policy.
- Attend training and on own initiative develop relevant knowledge and skills
What we're looking for
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
Ideal candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Comfortable with change and working in a very fast paced environment
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Ability to combine an innovative and creative approach with a commercial and practical mind.
- Able to multi-task, juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders and a high attention to details
- Experience partnering with external agencies and suppliers.
- Operate with a high attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Have an interest in sports or ideally have a background from a sports streamer broadcaster.
- We’ve got you covered! 25 days of paid vacation every year, summer hours, an attractive pension scheme, private medical insurance, and generous maternity/paternity leave.
- Your wellbeing matters. We provide you with various wellbeing initiatives, and flexible work arrangements with our hybrid work model.
A safe space to grow and up-skill. Our learning culture puts you in the driver’s seat of your own development, while always making sure you feel supported with regular knowledge-sharing sessions, technical training, mentorship opportunities and peer-to-peer networks.
- A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
- Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. That’s why you can count on a free Viaplay subscription to keep up with all the latest series and movies as well!
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position. Applications are handled ongoing. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to ensure your application is included in the process.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.