At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international streaming challenger. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re looking for a temporary cover (1 year) for Content Curator in our Stockholm office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
In the Content Curation team, it’s our job to help our customers find content that will create a captivating experience and you will play an important role in how we present our content.
You will be responsible for curating and making the most out of our content catalogue by presenting titles in an inspiring way. You will also source and create material for content across Viaplay Group brands and platforms.
- Plan and promote content on the Viaplay platform in the Nordic markets
- Collect, create, and coordinate promotional material
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders regarding content selection and priorities
- Collect data, analyze, and follow up on performance of content
- Handle administrative tasks
- Source material for content across Viaplay Group brands and platforms, and secure and maintain metadata quality
- Operational work with relevant tools for image editing, as well as planning and publishing of content (Photoshop, Content Management Systems etc)
What we are looking for
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in media, communications, business or similar
- Are fluent in English and preferably one of the Nordic languages
- Good understanding and interest in sports
- Passion for movies and series
- Have good skills in Photoshop
- Are a driven and humble team player with great organizational skills
- Are an eager learner with a problem-solving ability and a can-do attitude
- Can work proactively, independently, and reliably in a fast-paced environment
Your wellbeing matters. We provide you with wellness contribution and flexible work arrangements with our hybrid work model.
A safe space to grow and up-skill. Our learning culture puts you in the driver’s seat of your own development, while always making sure you feel supported with regular knowledge-sharing sessions, technical training, mentorship opportunities and peer-to-peer networks.
A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. That’s why you can count on a free Viaplay subscription to keep up with all the latest series and movies as well!
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.