At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a Techincal Operations Agent to our Stockholm office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
As a Technical Operations Agent your focus is to make sure we deliver the best experience possible to our customers and to maintain our platforms stability and continuity. You will work closely with development teams and Product Owners to support in securing & growing our platforms by gathering user experience data & insights. You will be part of a team consisting of seven brilliant and passionate colleagues. The team works shifts and the role includes work in evenings and weekends. This is to begin with a temporary position due to a study leave within the team.
You will face a wide variety of work tasks and your workday may differ a lot:
- Monitor and prepare Viaplay content and broadcasts – and act with speed and accuracy whenever deviations occur
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve incidents as quickly as possible, ultimately ensuring that we comply with agreed KPI´s
- Provide prompt, consistent, and accurate feedback/reporting to predefined stakeholders, internally and externally
- Working together with our developers to build surveillance/monitoring systems.
- Help us create moments that matter for our customers by making sure we have the best service available
What we’re looking for
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience or skillset in the following:
- You need to be an outgoing problem-solver and thrive in result-oriented environments.
- You will put your communication skills to the test when communicating with lots of different stakeholders like customer service, system development, business units and third-party vendors
- As a person you are passionate, dedicated and have a high level of service in everything you do
It’s a bonus if you also have
- Experience in technical support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge and an interest about system development practices, languages, and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Swedish)
- We’ve got the basics covered (and then some)! 30 days of paid vacation every year, flexible work arrangements and compensation on top of a parental pay lift.
- Your wellbeing matters. Pension and insurance scheme with health care coverage should you need it.
- A safe space to grow and up-skill with the freedom to try new things in autonomous teams. Our learning culture puts you in the driver’s seat of your own development, while always making sure you feel supported with regular knowledge-sharing sessions, technical training, mentorship opportunities and peer-to-peer networks.
- An innovative environment with Hack Days, not once, but twice a year. This week-long initiative allows you to think outside the box and deliver creative, technical solutions that (more often than not) go on to be implemented, either in our product or our ways of working.
- A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
- Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. So, unlimited access to Viaplay seems only fair for you to get to know the product – including live sports & pay per view events, new release movie rentals, linear channels and more.
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away