At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a Team Lead – Marketing Automation Viaplay (Temporary cover) in our Stockholm office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
This temporary cover will last from preferably before April 2023 until May 2024.
Messaging is at the core of the Viaplay experience. Our job is to inform, engage and entertain customers through email, push notifications and in-app messaging – to help onboard, find new favorites to watch through accurate recommendations, learn to use features and much, much more – for positive effects on retention, sales, and reactivations.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Automation team include planning, setting up and sending activities as well as monitoring and follow up of their performance. You will work closely with message and content producers and other stakeholders.
As a Team Lead for Marketing Automation in the Messaging Team your tasks will include:
- Ownership of the plan for messaging activities and daily operations of the Marketing Automation team.
- Ensuring a smooth migration into a new marketing automation suite during 2023 including marketing automation logic and features, processes, quality assurance and operational excellence.
- Lead or own projects where you, together with the full messaging team, internal and external product and tech teams improve Marketing Automation systems, performance and processes.
- Ensuring that messaging activities are impactful. Track relevant KPIs and constantly optimize towards better performance.
- Contribute to continuous learning and our Growth Marketing Process. Carry out AB-tests, continuous follow up, report on results and applying learnings on future messaging activities.
- Leading and coaching of the marketing automation team
What we’re looking for
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
- Leading and coaching a high performing team
- Solid experience in Marketing Automation or CRM in an international and multi/omnichannel B2C/B2B environment
- A structured and careful mindset setting a high bar for commercial performance as well as customer experience and operations quality
- An excellent communicator and experience in presenting, evangelizing to and working with external stakeholders such as system vendors and development teams
- An analytical eye, able to search for constant improvements in messaging effects, process output etc. You are familiar to tap into data and reports to understand and improve.
- Hold a relevant bachelor or master’s degree within business, marketing or equivalent
- Fluency in English
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience in owning and progressing complex tasks and projects in the realm of Marketing Automation or CRM, such as the implementation of new processes, features, market expansions..
- Having worked with implementation or improvements of CRM or marketing automation software.
- Your wellbeing matters. We provide you with wellness contribution and flexible work arrangements with our hybrid work model.
- We’ve got you covered! 30 days of paid vacation every year, pension scheme, insurance scheme with health care coverage if you should need it and of course also a parental pay uplift.
- An innovative environment with Hack Days, not once, but twice a year. This week-long initiative may be driven by our Product, Data & Tech department, but we know inspiration can strike anytime, anywhere, so everyone’s encouraged to participate after consulting their manager.
- A safe space to grow and up-skill. Our learning culture puts you in the driver’s seat of your own development, while always making sure you feel supported with regular knowledge-sharing sessions, technical training, mentorship opportunities and peer-to-peer networks.
- A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
- Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. That’s why you can count on a free Viaplay subscription to keep up with all the latest series and movies as well!
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.