HR System Specialist
At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a HR System Specialist to our Stockholm office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
As a HR System Specialist, you will be part of a diverse, talented, and forward-thinking group of humorous tech people who are working with our IT Productivity suite where the HR solution is a vital piece in our IT landscape.
You will be working closely with our HR department providing technical guidance, supporting the super users, troubleshooting technical issues, and together with the solution owner making sure we have robust technical architecture for the HR solutions and that they are well taken care of.
As you grow with this role, we hope to discover your superpowers and be able to offer you a clear career path within the department.
What we´re looking for:
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have some experience in the following:
- Experience of HR related processes
- You have completed a higher education program with a Bachelor of Science degree or higher in computer science or similar
- Experience in at least one or similar HR applications: Quinyx, Jira, Chrome River, Cezanne, Workday.
- Experience of working with integrations between systems using APIs
- Experience in troubleshooting, incident managing, and testing in a structured way
- Experience of building strong relationships with key stakeholder
- Excellent communication skills and superb written and verbal communication skills both in English and Swedish.
- We’ve got the basics covered (and then some)! 30 days of paid vacation every year, flexible work arrangements and extra compensation on top of a parental pay lift.
- Your wellbeing matters. We have an attractive pension and insurance scheme with full health care coverage should you need it.
- An innovative environment with Hack Days, not once, but twice a year. This week-long initiative allows you to think outside the box and deliver creative, technical solutions that (more often than not) go on to be implemented, either in our product or our ways of working.
- A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
- Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. So, access to Viaplay seems only fair for you to get to know the product.
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.
- Product, Data & Tech
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
HR System Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Viaplay Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.