Dutch B2B Marketing Project Manager
At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a Dutch B2B Marketing Project Manager in our Amsterdam office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
To strengthen our B2B Marketing team working with partners we are now looking for a Marketing Project Manager. The position will be based in Amsterdam and you will report to the VP Marketing & Communications for Continental Europe & Baltics.
As a Dutch B2B Marketing Project Manager you will be responsible for all daily contact with our Dutch distribution partners’ marketing teams to secure constant awareness and campaigns. You will be responsible for driving campaigns for Viaplay with our partners, ensure they are updated with content, marketing assets and that our joint activities support sales and marketing of our products and consumer brands. Furthermore, you will:
- Responsible to agree on and project manage end-to-end successful B2B and B2C campaigns, including negotiating, planning, execution, and evaluation with partners’ marketing team.
- Be main point of contact for all partners’ marketing teams for campaigns and activities, as well as establish and nurture strong partnership relationships.
- Be responsible for ensuring our Dutch partners priorities our content and brand targets in their campaigns and consumer communication.
- Be responsible for sharing feedback and approval of partner assets and guide partners on our guidelines.
- Work closely with Commercial team and secure they are supported with content information and insights as needed.
- Together with Commercial team support local partners campaign activities and activations for Viaplays products and consumer brands.
- Write newsletters, update sports rights, prepare and present content highlights and always be proactive in collecting assets.
- Ensure a proactive dialogue and plan with partners marketing teams in terms of campaign activities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to be on track with content prioritization, as well as assets gathering and coordination.
- Organize entertaining and engaging events and activities for the partners across Netherlands which will emphasize the content on the platform.
The B2B Marketing team sits within the Marketing & Communication function, which is responsible for all marketing activities across brands and markets. We work daily on supporting sales activities and driving Viaplays brands with our local partners and aim to be the preferred partner through strong content, great campaigns and high-quality support.
What we are looking for
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
You are a person who loves having a lot of things to do and who enjoys that no days are alike. You come to the office in high spirits, are outgoing and an outstanding team player. In addition to having a high level of execution, you have good project management skills. You are responsible, and you love to create results. You enjoy practical tasks and thrive in a role where you deliver with short deadlines. You are good at giving as well as writing presentations, and you have a creative mindset at the highest level. Furthermore, we expect you to be full of initiative and be strong in structuring you work.
Ideal candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Master degree within marketing.
- 3+ years working with B2B and/or B2C marketing – preferably but not limited to the media or telco industry.
- Experience in development and project management of marketing campaigns, activities and events.
- Experience with online sales, digital marketing and hands on experience working with digital channels is a plus (web, SoMe, video).
Fluent in Dutch, with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritizes people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at Viaplay Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at Viaplay Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energizing beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our Viaplay values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.
- Marketing & Communications
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Dutch B2B Marketing Project Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Viaplay Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.