At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a Production Coordinator - Freelance in our London office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
The Production Coordinator freelance role is the perfect way to enhance your career in the Broadcast and Creative industry and the candidate will be working with us for 1 year. The Marketing function’s main mission is to ensure that the Viaplay Group vision comes to life: To be an International Steaming Challenger whilst continuing to drive growth in our Nordic region. You will have close relationships with marketing managers in the local offices (Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland) and other Viaplay Group teams (scheduling, transmission, ingest).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensuring all material requests are responded to within a timely manner,
- Working with ingest teams and external studios to ensure we have the best content available to work with.
- Ensuring that all Production Assistants are aware of future orders and making sure material is available for these.
- Working with the On-Air Planning team to ensure efficient use of existing assets,
- Managing the allocations of feature box work across the internal and external producer teams.
- Maintaining the ordering system in place and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Liaising with external studios to ensure Viaplay Group are working with correct copyright information and within studio guidelines.
- Assist with sourcing staff and agencies for projects that require freelance resource.
- Raising purchase orders for suppliers.
- Archiving and housekeeping the Creative Services server,
- Supporting the Senior Production Manager with allocations and covering this part of the role where needed.
What we’re looking for a consultant/freelancer
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
- Strong communication skills
- A keen eye for details
- Creating Purchase Orders using Xytech
- Understanding of a Nordic languages is an advantage or (Polish, Dutch, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian)
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.
- London, UK
Loading application form
Already working at Viaplay Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.