Partnership Operations Manager
At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production studios. We believe in the power of content not just as a way of telling stories and touching lives, but also expanding worlds.
We may have started in the Nordics, but we have a global mindset and consider ourselves to be the international entertainment provider. This means we’re constantly launching our Viaplay streaming service in new markets and on the lookout for talented, curious, driven professionals to join us on our journey.
Right now, we’re searching for a Partnership Operations Manager in our London office – are you ready to hit play on an exciting career change?
Viaplay Group believes in a hybrid business model for Viaplay in the UK. Through partnerships such as pay TV providers, platforms and telecommunications, the Viaplay service will reach the UK audience through the channels and infrastructure of the strongest and most relevant players in the market.
Here you will find the key responsibilities and accountabilites of this role:
- Responsible for contributing of the growth and sustainability of the Partnerships in UK. The partnerships are defined by generating growth in regards of subscribers and revenue to Viaplay UK.
- Accountable for the awareness and the knowledge about Viaplay UK at the partner company for example in customer service and sales departments.
- Responsible for planning and executing sales driving activities with partners in line with expected targets.
- Responsible background research on new business and preparing of sales material.
- Responsible for the education in Viaplay and Viaplay way of working with the partner companies.
- Accountable for the achieving of technical integration with the partners through Viaplay approved partner platform or the billing integration.
- Responsible for setting up the partner sub reporting and on a weekly basis communicate status and forecasting of subscribers and revenues.
- Responsible for building great relationships and networks at the partner companies.
- Responsible for setting the partnership marketing plan together with the partnership marketing manager in line with business objectives.
What we’re looking for
We understand you may feel confident ticking certain boxes more than others and that’s why we always keep an open mind in our recruitment process. But, in order to thrive in this role, we do believe you’ll have at least some experience in the following:
- 3-5 years of experience from the business or similar high paced environment, preferably within a subscription driven company
- Track record in project management/coordination including internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge about marketing and processes related to execution
- Sales driven mindset and great relationship/networking skills
It’s a bonus if you have:
- A can-do attitude, sense of humor and the ability to work humbly with others.
We’ve got you covered! 25 days of paid vacation every year, summer hours, an attractive pension scheme, private medical insurance, and generous maternity/paternity leave.
Your wellbeing matters. We provide you with various wellbeing initiatives, and flexible work arrangements with our hybrid work model.
A safe space to grow and up-skill. Our learning culture puts you in the driver’s seat of your own development, while always making sure you feel supported with regular knowledge-sharing sessions, technical training, mentorship opportunities and peer-to-peer networks.
A genuinely international and diverse group of colleagues to connect with. We’re striving towards a 50:50 gender balance & we’re not far off – plus last time we checked, we have more than 60 different nationalities across our nine offices!
Entertainment is what we love, and entertainment is what we do. That’s why you can count on a free Viaplay subscription to keep up with all the latest series and movies as well!
Hit play today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.
- London, UK
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Partnership Operations Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Viaplay Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.