Our hearts break for Ukraine & the suffering they’ve been forced to endure, living through the chaos of war.
With the world as it is these days – scary, uncertain, volatile – maintaining any sense of normality is almost impossible. That's why we want to offer Ukrainians looking for work the chance to have their application fast-tracked.
We can't promise you’ll receive a job offer from us, but we can promise to do our absolute best to match your skills & experience with the needs of our business. Either way, you will hear back within 48 hours. All we ask is that you share your LinkedIn profile/CV with us & make sure your contact details are up to date.
If we turn out to be a good fit for each other, we can offer:
- A sponsored visa & relocation package to Sweden for you & your immediate family (including flights);
- Three months of free accommodation once you get to Stockholm (plus support to find schooling if you have kids);
- Salaries benchmarked to the local market;
- A hybrid work environment;
- Counselling through our private health insurance provider & a network of 1,500 caring colleagues;
- Repatriation flights back to Ukraine & a shorter notice period should you choose to go home when it is safe to do so.
We’re not trying to fill any specific roles. We simply want to open up the process whether you have a background in writing or coding; datasets or design; sports or movies... Please feel free to apply & spread the word.